From papers, emails, photos and sentimental objects to kitchens, closets, basements and garages, you’ll find step-by-step instructions on how to achieve every organizing goal:
• Never lose your keys, wallet, purse or cellphone again
• Stop mail, magazine and paper pile ups for good
• Unlock the power and simplicity of The Organizational Triangle®
• Finally get a handle on e-mail, computer files, sentimental objects and photos
• Learn to tell the difference between urgent and important
• Make choices based on your values instead of reacting to circumstances
• Get past your feelings and reclaim your space from all that accumulated stuff
“I read your book cover to cover and loved it! I’ve been doing everything you suggest and although I thought I was organized, I am even more so now. Thank you for writing such a terrific book!!”
"This book has done wonders for me. Mellen's no-nonsense, step by step approach to getting your life in order is exactly what I needed. If you have any sort of problem with clutter, be it small or exceptionally large, I can't recommend this book enough. I haven't lost my keys once since reading this book and I used to lose them every. single. day!"
"Lovin' your book! Simple concept: ‘Like with Like’ and it makes all the difference!”
“This book is like having a professional organizer in the house asking questions and gently pushing solutions. For comprehensive help with a cluttering problem, Mellen’s book is excellent.”
"After Andrew's session at CPSC last month, I felt energized to work through my stuff, so I got his book. I never thought I’d enjoy a book about organizing so much! I’m in the process of moving in with my partner and Andrew's advice and tips for deciding what to keep (which I struggle with particularly!) and where things should live have been invaluable in helping us create an organized and clutter-free home together. I started the process mired in stress because of the sheer quantity of stuff and his disorganization and Andrew's methods have significantly reduced that stress and made the process actually somewhat fun! Thank you!"
"I just started listing to your audio book. I have a pile of organizing books—yours is the first one that actually inspired me to start. Here is a testimonial for you: I haven't lost my keys or wallet in two days! And I'm excited about putting them in their home. Note: it's not a new home, it's the same home they've had for 20 years. But now I am actually putting them in their place!"
"Whether it’s your home or your head—Andrew Mellen shows how to achieve organizational success!"
"Those willing to take even a small sip of Mellen's Kool-Aid may enjoy a more organized, efficient, and well-managed life."
"Imagine never again turning your house upside down searching for keys. Or wondering where you filed your tax bill or having a closet stuffed with clothes but nothing to wear. If this mental image makes you sigh with longing, 'Unstuff Your Life!' might be your ticket. Professional organizer Mellen methodically, logically and humorously walks the reader through a complete reorganization ... bite-sized steps toward nirvana!"
"With a good sense of humor and a considerable amount of compassion, Unstuff Your Life! is an extremely helpful and practical book, always pointing us to the bigger picture."
Whether you’re a solopreneur or a C-suite executive at one of the Fortune 50, you’ll find tips, tools & solutions for every organizing goal:
• How to finally break free from procrastination and get things done
• What to do to stop interruptions before they happen
• Why multi-tasking always fails and what to do instead
• How to run effective meetings and when to avoid them
• When technology makes things easier and when it’s a time trap
• What to do instead of overcommitting and under-delivering
• Simple strategies for managing email more effectively
• The secret truth of how you’re actually spending your time and how to fix it
• When to leverage your calendar to get more done every day
• How to easily migrate to a paperless office and still find anything in 30 seconds or less
• What, when & how to delegate to staff, contractors and virtual assistants