From papers, emails, photos and sentimental objects to kitchens, closets, basements and garages, you’ll find step-by-step instructions on how to achieve every organizing goal:
• Never lose your keys, wallet, purse or cellphone again
• Stop mail, magazine and paper pile ups for good
• Unlock the power and simplicity of The Organizational Triangle®
• Finally get a handle on e-mail, computer files, sentimental objects and photos
• Learn to tell the difference between urgent and important
• Make choices based on your values instead of reacting to circumstances
• Get past your feelings and reclaim your space from all that accumulated stuff
“I read your book cover to cover and loved it! I’ve been doing everything you suggest and although I thought I was organized, I am even more so now. Thank you for writing such a terrific book!!”
"You are such a dynamic speaker and an inspiration in my life! Thank you for writing and teaching about getting clear and letting go of stuff and old stories and helping free our world to welcome new and exciting stories."
"This book has done wonders for me. Mellen's no-nonsense, step by step approach to getting your life in order is exactly what I needed. If you have any sort of problem with clutter, be it small or exceptionally large, I can't recommend this book enough. I haven't lost my keys once since reading this book and I used to lose them every. single. day!"
"I was so inspired by your presentation, that I began organizing my apartment immediately. Your insight into how and why we get sidetracked during this process (story, procrastination, etc.) really helped me avoid getting stuck. Now that my home is organized, I am getting more done in other areas of my life. Thank you!"
"Lovin' your book! Simple concept: ‘Like with Like’ and it makes all the difference!”
“This book is like having a professional organizer in the house asking questions and gently pushing solutions. For comprehensive help with a cluttering problem, Mellen’s book is excellent.”
"I just started listing to your audio book. I have a pile of organizing books—yours is the first one that actually inspired me to start. Here is a testimonial for you: I haven't lost my keys or wallet in two days! And I'm excited about putting them in their home. Note: it's not a new home, it's the same home they've had for 20 years. But now I am actually putting them in their place!"
"Whether it’s your home or your head—Andrew Mellen shows how to achieve organizational success!"
"Those willing to take even a small sip of Mellen's Kool-Aid may enjoy a more organized, efficient, and well-managed life."
"Imagine never again turning your house upside down searching for keys. Or wondering where you filed your tax bill or having a closet stuffed with clothes but nothing to wear. If this mental image makes you sigh with longing, 'Unstuff Your Life!' might be your ticket. Professional organizer Mellen methodically, logically and humorously walks the reader through a complete reorganization ... bite-sized steps toward nirvana!"
"Andrew’s organizational strategies and concepts really work!"
"With a good sense of humor and a considerable amount of compassion, Unstuff Your Life! is an extremely helpful and practical book, always pointing us to the bigger picture."
Whether you’re a solopreneur or a C-suite executive at one of the Fortune 50, you’ll find tips, tools & solutions for every organizing goal:
• How to finally break free from procrastination and get things done
• What to do to stop interruptions before they happen
• Why multi-tasking always fails and what to do instead
• How to run effective meetings and when to avoid them
• When technology makes things easier and when it’s a time trap
• What to do instead of overcommitting and under-delivering
• Simple strategies for managing email more effectively
• The secret truth of how you’re actually spending your time and how to fix it
• When to leverage your calendar to get more done every day
• How to easily migrate to a paperless office and still find anything in 30 seconds or less
• What, when & how to delegate to staff, contractors and virtual assistants